Sunday, June 2, 2013

we're back

Annnnd we're back.  I thought I could fit in some blog posting throughout the past month of the constant revolving cottage door of visitors but it didn't work out that way.  And it just so happens that as we have had a quiet break the past few days - it is just the calm before the storm.  The storm being a couple days from now me meeting four of my main ladies in San Sebastian, Spain where we have rented an apartment for five days.  We'll beach it up and roam the old city streets during the day, have afternoon and evening cocktails on the breezy balcony, and nights on the town wearing looks that (for me) have collected dust while living in the English countryside. 

Photos below - Celebrating our first wedding anniversary at The River Cafe, and then meeting up with friends Seb, Maria, Nick, and Tami for too many drinks before Marco and I had to run to catch the last train home from London.




No comments:

Post a Comment