Thursday, March 20, 2014

inside my weekender













On the road again this weekend.  I thought I'd share a peek into what I pack for a typical weekend getaway.

Nothing revolutionary, I start with a mental pack of looks I have in mind.  Then I have a peruse through my closet and dresser in case I forgot about something that would be great for that specific trip. (Marco: "How do you forget what you have??)  

What plays out - I pull the two or three uniforms that are in current rotation, a dress in case we have a fancier night out, two shoe options, and a few accessories that go with everything.

























We avoid checking bags when we fly because the budget airlines charge extra.  I transfer liquids into these carry-on friendly bottles.  When we train, I just throw the big bottles into my bag.  Little zip cosmetic bags for bringing the bare minimum of makeup.


j.crew over-sized leather tote  / clare vivier flat clutch / timex / ray-ban options / mini bag for all the lip options 

As for my daytime bag, I usually bring this over-sized tote.  I am always lugging around the digital SRL camera, a travel map or book, and several random personal items.  I keep it light at night, just carrying the CV clutch and the point + shoot camera fits in nicely.  


Parka weather is over, finally.  Zara leather jacket, similar one here








linen baseball tee / flannel button up / marled sweats, similar here

1 comment:

  1. Good thing I told you to buy pretty much all of these items #enabler!!

    ReplyDelete