Friday, December 14, 2012

coat envy

I have had outerwear on.the.brain.  Wool trench, puffer, parka, cocoon.  It seems that my outfits don't see the light of day when we are out and about and I (Marco too!) have been browsing the internets dreaming up a long wish list of coats.  Here are a few I have been eyeing.

// Double-Cloth Greatcoat // J.Crew


// Hand Made Coat // ZARA


// Army Coat // Emerson Fry

// Printed Parka // Laura McCalmont for Asos


// Woolen Coat with Quilted Sleeves // ZARA.  Morgan, I hope Santa brings you this one.


// Northwest Parka // Patagonia.  This one is for the rainy day footpath walks.  A less expensive version here.


// Wintress Puffer // J.Crew


// Cape Zip Coat // ZARA



Have a great weekend everyone!  Marco is teaching me how to drive a manual car tomorrow (bless him).  And then we have his company holiday party tomorrow night. 

2 comments:

  1. Love the army coat! Those coats are all so "you"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout out gooorl! They no longer offer the jacket in my size, so terribly sad, but I gave Santa a few more options to fulfill my need for a new coat ;)

    ReplyDelete