Thursday, January 24, 2013

thonet bentwood no. 14 chair

The Thonet bentwood chair has a Parisian cafe, minimalist appeal.  In brainstorming and collecting inspiration for our cottage decor, I am trying to use what we already have and love, adding just a few new pieces - this guy may make his debut in our living room soon.  (update on that Danish leather sofa, yep, still bidding.)

So I will continue to peruse the internets for the perfect set of 4 bentwood chairs. 

We are going to Paris next weekend to celebrate my 29th birthday.  I have requested a day spent at the biggest flea market in the world, Les Puces de Saint-Ouen.  I will have my eyes peeled for the chairs and try to keep my MINIMALIST cottage vision in mind when I find myself wanting to buy every bric-a-brac beauty in sight.


image domino

image modern50

No comments:

Post a Comment