Thursday, February 28, 2013

weekend plans : napoli bound

Leaving on a jet plane tomorrow for a short trip to Naples, Italy.  We are excited to see Marco's Nonna and extended family.  Though it will be just a 3 day visit, we will fill those hours with leisurely meals (pasta, pizza, Italian cheeses!) spending time with fam.

I'm looking forward to Nonna and Zia Connie's cooking as well as going out for walks with Nonna, drinking superb Italian coffee, and paying more visits to the neighborhood gelato shop in 3 days than one should.

I'm excited to share some photos and stories next week.  I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! xo

Here are a few photos of Marco and I on our trip to Italy with Marco's parents in October 2011.  The Amalfi coast, some Neapolitan pizza, and me having a dear diary moment in Capri. 




1 comment:

  1. I am so jealous of all the delicious food you will enjoy. Have a fun trip!

    ReplyDelete