Friday, April 5, 2013

birthday weekend

Shout out!  Happy 32nd birthday to my main man, my husband, my love.  His traveling ways is one of the reasons we have landed ourselves living in England for the time being.  His "take it easy!" ways keep me sane.  His kind and humorous ways make me feel lucky to be along for the ride.

No jaunt to Pareee this weekend - as we did for my birthday - but I'm sure he'll have another weekend trip planned soon.

Marco's parents arrive today from the states.  They will be our first of many visitors over the next month. 

Have a great weekend everyone!  xo

Below is Marco in South America / Tuscany / San Francisco / South Africa / Costa Rica







2 comments:

  1. What a HUNK!!! Happy BIRTHDAY BITCH. I LOVEEEEEE YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday "uncle" Marco!! Hope you celebrate well!!

    ReplyDelete