Wednesday, April 10, 2013

weekend in photos

I have been away from the computer playing hostess.  Marco and I have enjoyed time with his parents, who are here visiting from the states.  Pub dinners, village walks, and day trips to Cambridge and London, so far.  They have enjoyed exploring on their own and getting used to driving the tiny countryside roads while Marco and I do our 9 - 5 thing.

Marco is on a nice Premier league streak, while in London this past Sunday he and his father went to the Tottenham (my coach!) vs. Everton match.  I did some Harrods food hall lunching and high end (window) shopping with the mother-in-law and, DUH, some Topshopping.  I picked up a couple knit shift dresses from COS.  Why am I so late to this Swedish / minimalist  party?  I had no clue!  I was literally pawing the oh-so-well constructed pieces.  Those fabrics + those prices + those cuts is a total steal.


Some photos below: my countryside runs / happy birthday Marco / Cambridge with the rents / Henry's new favorite (thanks Uncle Berto and Aunt Mary)













No comments:

Post a Comment